Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love You

Harrison and Piper went back to school today and I am back at work for my second day. Mike just called me a little bit ago and I could tell that he had stopped by the house. When we were getting off the phone, Mike said, "I love you," and in the background I heard "Love you." It was Parker. Mike was so excited that he tried to get him to say it again, but Parker had stage fright.

In addition to "Love You" Parker's English vocabulary consists of the following:

Screaming NO and pointing (I think he got that from me)
Mama
Piper - although it sounds very funny and it takes you a while to realize he is saying her name
Bye Bye
Dada - although he won't say it directly to Mike
and Parker - which is a huge improvement from what he originally called himself - Barker.

No comments: