Monday, July 16, 2007

A Wise Man Once Told Me To Always Carry A Big Stick!

Granparents are great and my son sure has some good ones! My son simply adores his "Pa." They are like two peas in a pod and my son mimics him all of the time. Lately, we have been spending a lot of time at Nanni and Pa's house and my son loves it.

Nanni and Pa have a really long driveway so the other day Pa and my son set out for a journey up the driveway to see the diggers, which are building a house next door. Looking at the two of them together was adorable. My son chatted the entire way up and entire way down explaining to Pa what the diggers were doing and the best way to carry a stick.




"Pa, It's hard work carrying this big stick!"



"Look casual...never let them see you sweat!"




"Better catch up, I am taking the lead."




"Pa, you are so fast!!!"




"Pa, that was a piece of cake...just follow me next time...I am a pro!"




No comments: