Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Get Ready for a Blogover!!

Stefanie, another mom waiting to adopt a child from China (actually her 4th from China and 8th total), held a fundraiser asking for donations in exchange for an entry ticket for a free Blogover. Guess what???? We won and boy do we need it. I also think this is the perfect excuse to look into a computer upgrade since I am having so many problems posting pictures. Pretty soon our Blog will have a new look! To read more about Stefanie and her wonderful family, please visit her website at: http://www.wheneastmeetssouth.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley! I was wondering if that was you when I was checking out Stefanie's blog.
Your blogover is going to look so good! I can't wait to see it.
Jenny G. (your CCAIWC buddy, orientation gal)

Sue said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what she does! (and I'm sure I will be totally jealous!)