Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Pa-thers Day!




Harrison and I had a lovely morning celebrating Father's Day with Pa. Harrison picked out a flying dragonfly with a remote control to give Pa and we really hoped that he would like it. We also got him a new Hummingbird Feeder and some new hummy juice concentrate. Nanni and Pa have a wonderful hummy garden and my mom always had hummy feeders out. Pa and I had just talked that we needed to get on the ball with feeding the hummies or they would leave. After Pa opened his giftns, Harrison loved listening to Pa talk about how they would fly the dragonfly later this afternoon.


I especially love the first picture because its the first time in almost 9 months that I see the Pa's happy face show back up in pictures. On his way to get changed out of his church clothes, I heard him say..."Did you see that Ellie....did you see what they got me?"


No comments: