Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's Day - A Little Late

Mike had to work on Father's Day so off we went to meet him for lunch and presents. Unfortunately, I was so tired that evening that I forgot that I had only posted Pa-thers Day pics and not Father's Day pics. Poor hubs!! Harrison in typical fashion wanted to open all of the presents for his Daddy. I love the look on Mike's face on the second picture when he is watching Harrison discover what Daddy received!! Mike would probably be upset that I posted the last picture because with his bullet proof vest on he doesn't bend :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So sweet! We need to get together. Harrison can play with the girls and we can hang out. Do you have any "down" time during the week? I'm off for the summer-go back to school July 28. Weekends are cool too! Maybe swimming?

Jen & Rob said...

A handsome trio indeed! :)
Jenny G.

P.S. You are so kind Ashley. Thank you so much for the note!