Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby Sissy Gets Mail

One of my best friends, Larken, sent an envelope to "Baby Sissy." Baby Sissy's Got Mail :)

I was so excited when I heard it arrived that I couldn't wait to get home and open it. Once I saw the envelope, I knew what it was.....fabric for Baby Sissy's quilt.
I was so excited because Larken is the first friend that I do not see regularly, who is not a family member, and is not in the adoption world who sent BS some fabric. Thanks Lark!!!!!
When I opened the envelope, I loved it even more. The fabric is so cute. In case you can't really tell it is a pink fabric with little girls clothes hanging on a clothesline. Lark then was super crafty and made the wish by cutting out the dresses from the fabric and "hanging" them on the line, with the wish: Love... Laugh... Live...Learn...

No comments: