Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why Am I Quiet?

Thanks everyone for the emails and calls to see why I have been quiet. I thought I would also do a quick post as an update.
We have not been called and I do not think the list was posted as of yesterday. Monday was a holiday, so if its this week I figure today or tomorrow. Next week could be Monday - Thursday. I would have posted earlier but I was hit with an aweful virus and literally slept and got sick from 6 a.m. yesterday to 7 a.m. today. I am trying to go to work today because I have a class to teach and a closing to cover for another attorney so think good thoughts for me. Of course, I know what would make me feel better.....a call from my agency :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I hope that you are feeling better and that you have that Referral Call sheet in your hand at all times! Seriously!!!
Great news on the immigration stuff - that is all the worst headache imaginable. So let's see some non-posting, 'K????!!!!!! :)