Saturday, July 19, 2008

25 Down 75 To Go!!!




I have been so thrilled with all of the fabric that I have received for Baby Sissy's quilt. I started this week with the wish book and it has been so much fun. I hope that one day Baby Sissy will love to sit and show her big brother all of the love and support that went together to make her the quilt. The picture above is of a sample page of fabrics that you have already seen. I am really pleased with how it turned out for my first page!.


The picture above is of the fabric and wish that my friend Kim ("kimmie") gave to me for BS. The fabric has tons of little dogs on it and is so adorable. Kimmie and I are big dog lovers so it fits perfectly. I left a space in the book to put a picture of Kimmie and I so that Baby Sissy can see us together. Kim and I had the habit of taking very bizarre photos so hopefully I can find a good one!



The picture of the page above is of the incredibly beautiful fabrics and wishes from Amy's whole family. Amy recently was on her way from Missouri to Florida and met me at the McD's at the Newnan exit. The kids had so much fun together and it was so great to see Amy in person. Below are a couple pictures of the kids goofing around at McD's and my house.


1 comment:

Sue said...

What fun photos! Glad you were able to sneak in a little time with your friend!!!

LOVE the scrap book idea for baby sissy's quilt!!! The pages look great!