Friday, August 22, 2008

Spiderman To The Rescue & The Fun Park


We found something wicked in the garage, but luckily I have a friendly neighborhood Spiderman living with me.

Spidy bravely got up close and personal with our visitor. Good think Hubs wasn't home - he has "issues" with spiders. Of course Mama Drama Mama (I think that will be Miss Kim's new name) and I ran for our cameras - even Pa had to get close for a look. Since our visitor stopped by, I have noticed a few equal sized friends running on the driveway at night - Yuck, yuck, a great big Yuck.




If I told Hubs he would probably bug bomb the whole cul-de-sac. Apparently the Mtn. House had "a trillion spiders" in the basement yesterday and had to be bombed my the spider killing duo-Hubs and Minnie Mr.



A few days later (I have to combine since I am so behind), Minnie Mr. called his lady friend, Drama Mama for a driveway date. When she said yes, he immediately stripped out of his clothes to slip into something more appropriate. This was the end result. Drama Mama saw him coming from the top of the driveway - he was pretty hard to miss! I thought he was the most handsome Spidy-Bucket-Head-Water Shoes-Little Boy I have ever seen.





A couple of weeks ago on Hubs' weekend off we also ventured to a nearby Fun Park that we had never tried. Unfortunately we went on a day when it was about 100 degrees out so we were all suffering, but they had a fun inside playhouse. They also had this fantastic ride that pulls you across the park on a cable and then shoots you to the other side. I was the only one brave enough to ride it and waived to the boys as they stood below with their stomachs in their hands...chickens!!!

No comments: