Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby Sissy Is A Big Girl


My heart was healed this morning when my bloggie friends posted pictures of Piper.



On the sidebar is a blog link, Table for Six. Bob and Jill are adopting Drew who is from Piper's orphanage. Drew and Piper also spent a year together at Philip Hayden. Drew looks to be very outgoing and Piper is very shy so I am not sure if they interacted at all. I am running very late this morning because I spent so much time going through all of the photos, but I had to post a few for inspiration for my day.



Please China, send me an LOA before she gets much bigger. She looks like she growing so fast!

6 comments:

Jen & Rob said...

Ashley - what a beautiful little girl she is! She will be so loved by you all!
Jenny

Kristin said...

What beautiful pictures of Piper!! I am glad you are able to have this connection.

I am just amazed it is taking so long for the (fill in the blank) LOA to arrive. I can't imagine...

Hugs coming your way. :-)

Margaret M said...

She is so cute. May these pics heal your heart as you wait on LOA.

Sue said...

What a cutie!!! And look - her hair is just begging for mommy to put in some pretty bows and clips and piggy tails!!!! I'm glad you have new pics to help you. Please -next post.....GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Special K said...

She is a big girl! Hope your LOA comes soon so you can GO GET HER!

Tiffany and Marty said...

Hey! It is a pleasure to meet you. We were told we could not post a picture of our son until after we returned from China. We are with AGCI and love them. This is our first adoption and first child. I sure hope we both receive our LOA before Christmas. I will be praying for you guys!