Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Handsome Brother To Be!



We are crazy in love with our 3 year old son and we think it shows. He is a tad spoiled and the true entertainer for his family. He loves to be the center of attention and has a real knack at getting a laugh out of everyone. We recently went to Disney with Nanni & Pa and our son had his face painted like Simba at Downtown Disney. Nanni is a huge fan of Disney and our son has really caught onto her passion. He keeps asking when are we going back to the "Mickey House." Well, after one of our last trips there, he really wanted me to paint a Simba face on him. I am not artistic so this is what I came up with. At that last minute, we threw on a pirate bandana because we thought it was more fitting ... you know...pirates are similar to tigers :)
I just found the original picture of the Simba face on my computer so I will post it for comparison. Nanni (our son's maternal grandma and best friend) is holding our son in Downtown Disney where we MUST visit every evening we are in Orlando.



No comments: