Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me & Day 138

Well, the posts says it all. Today is my birthday. Jack surprised me with a beautiful cake and gorgeous diamond necklace. Way way way more than I expected and deserve considering how crabby I have been. We all went to Outback and had a great dinner. Poor Mike was sleeping most of the day, but he promised that I can go into any store I want and get whatever I want. Dangerous offer if you ask me...can you buy Botox at a store :)

It is also Day 138 waiting for LOA from the day our agency sent our LOI to China (more since referral). We REALLY need a LOA to come soon for my sanity and so that I can stop snapping and being crabby to dear Hubs. Please pray that we hear soon...really soon...like in the next 36 hours. Please also pray that we can meet Jenny while we are there. She is set to go to Australia February 11th-March 5th so the odds are not looking so good that we will meet and that is pretty hard for me to grasp.

4 comments:

blessedmom said...

Happy Birthday! I am praying that LOA's come Monday. You should not have had to wait this long. Way too long.

Janie

Margaret M said...

Happy Birthday! We too waited over 100 days for LOA and it just got harder and harder. You are in my prayers. I hope you get your soon and Piper is home!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!! I know you can't buy your gift at a store. It needs to be on a plane heading to you. And it had darned well be here this week.

I do hope it works out for you to meet Jenny.

Jen & Rob said...

A very happy belated birthday to you! I will be jumping for joy when you get that LOA. I am praying it is on its way NOW!!
Jenny G.