Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mike & the Monk and other Hong Kong adventures

More pictures from our room window. Cloudy and dreary, but still beautiful.



Because I am married to my wonderful hubby, it is necessary to take a picture of all emergency vehicles while traveling in other countries. See below for Hong Kong fire truck :)




And, don't forget the Hong Kong police wagon.

This beautiful Christmas tree is right next to our hotel. The shopping center is so pretty.

So, as I am taking pictures of the tree I wonder where Mike is. When I turn around, this is what I see. Umm, is he giving the monk an autograph?



Oh great, this is the typical Mike questioning and explaining look. So, I rushed over to find that Mike was actual bargaining for a bracelet he was selling. We are now the happy owners of a wooden bead bracelet.


No comments: