Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Please Pray For My Sweet Little Friend


My great friend, Amy aka Super Woman is having a tough time lately as Little M struggles with her latest palette surgery. M is a strong willed girl who is a fighter, but she is having a tough time. Things aren't going as well as had hoped and this is not M's first surgery. We all really hoped this time would be a "success." Unfortunately, our version of a "success" is not happening. I feel helpless that I cannot be there for Amy and her family.


Amy, I am thinking of you and M every moment of every day. I wish I could be there to just sit with you and help you through this time.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Will keep your special friend in our prayers. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon and that the next surgery will be successful.