Sunday, September 7, 2008

Meet Miss Piper

My Bloggie Friend, Sue, was quick to pick up on the name. Yes, we think we have chosen the name for Baby Sissy ----Piper. We are not 100% positive, but Mike and I are calling her Piper. Harrison is calling her Baby Sissy and, when forced, Avery. Avery was also a name we loved, but when we saw her face she seems more like a Piper to us. We are still working on a middle name.
.
It is very hard picking a name for a child. With Harrison, we did not tell anyone the name until he was born - even our moms! We were going to try to do that again, but I found that I needed to try out the name. Plus, since I am on this uber-girlie roll I think I may need to start monogramming :)
.
So...introducing Piper. This is her 2nd Birthday Party at Philip Hayden House. I cannot wait till she is older and we can save our pennies to travel there together and help the little ones.

4 comments:

Ash said...

Congratulations Ashley, on your wonderful daughter waiting for you. I popped over to check in on you and I am soooo delighted for you. Piper is beautiful. I am so elated for you and your family. My fingers are crossed for an eary delivery and short labor pains. :o) Blessings to you all, and I will be checking in on you even more OFTEN!! Smiling BIG!
Ash (http://hunsufamily.blogspot.com)

Shanna said...

So fitting that Piper has a crown on her head. She is a beautiful princess! She does indeed look like a Piper. Great name choice!

Kristin said...

yeah! she has a name!!! can't wait to meet Piper. :-) Guess we really need to get together soon so we can meet first, huh???

Margaret M said...

What a beautiful picture. I love the name Piper. Picking the name was one of the hardest challenges for us. I love the name Piper. This is such an exciting time and time just crawls. Thinking of you and hoping things move soooo quickly for you to bring Piper home.