Monday, February 9, 2009

The Beautiful White Swan

The fish above in the pond are HUGE and Harrison loves them. The waterfall below is in the lobby. It really is stunning.


The trees are so gorgeous. The branches are a maze and the trunks so huge. They take my breath away and I would love to let the Minnie Mr. climb up one.
The hanging moss reminds me of my beloved Sea Pines.


In between the two pools is a lovely rose garden. Jack would love to see how huge the roses are. There were so many colors.


The path in between the pools.




The tree backed by the beautiful river.

The pool waterfall.

4 comments:

Lisa and Family said...

I had no idea there were so many beautiful places/sights where you were going Looks like heaven!

Aimee said...

We are heading to Gaungzhou on Sat. I think we might miss you!!

We get our girl tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duchess of Lanier said...

Beautiful indeed! Can't wait to see the sculptures in person. Poor girl with the exam. At least you can check it off your list. Hope you are all better and that you are enjoying a free day.
Trena
PS
and we have a little news... LOA today day 66!!!

The Hindsman's said...

Ok, I totally missed the pool at the White Swan. The backgroung looks like a picture. It's outside?