Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Red Couch Photos

My oh so handsome mini man. How will I ever handle it when he moves away? We are just so crazy in love with him that another 14 years is not enough. Perhaps we can convince him to go to college locally, marry and move in next door :)
John, April, Sami, and Felix. Felix is an Eagles Wings baby and has the best smile and semi-mohawk. He is just edible he is so cute and doesn't the family look so happy? John's mom is also here and has been a great addition to our group.

Harrison and Lily. They are such great pals. I know that they are going to love seeing each other again.


This is Shannon and Dee and their lovely 4th child, Lainey. Dee is my middle school teacher's son and they all live in Smyrna. Thankfully, they were in the medical exam room with me when the doctor thought Piper could not hear. I am so glad I was not alone because it was Shannon who thought to get our guide in there to explain that Piper could hear, but was just terrified.


Eddie and Shanna are pictured below. Eddie came solo and is our HERO. He is always positive and always perky despite the fact that he must have been exhausted. Eddie's sister has now joined us and I know that he was so excited to see her.

Sandy and Kristie. Kristie is a Philip Hayden baby and is really starting to show her personality. She is a wisp of a little girl, but I think she is going to give her siblings a run for their money. Sandy's mom is here too and is so wonderful, but I could not find a couch photo with her in it. She must have been the photographer.


Mandie and Everett are below. Everett is a Philip Hayden baby and is so adorable. He is a smile machine (except for that picture with Piper) and I cannot believe that I will not get to see him everyday :(





Below is Lisa, Mark and their first born, Levi. Lisa and Mark are first time parents and are doing AWESOME. Levi is so handsome with his dark eyes. Poor Mark has now caught my cold, so please keep him in your thoughts.




This is River's family. Rivers is an Eagles Wings girl. We love that we are here with them and I know that we will see each other again. We have all had such a wonderful time together. In fact, Mike and Harrison are out for Italian tonight with their family. I was feeling a little sicky so I stayed in.


3 comments:

K said...

Ashley,

I love your little synopse on each family. It sure looks like everyone is having fun and getting to know their kids! Piper and Harrison are both so precious! Congratualtions on your new family of four! We are having so much fun following your blog!

Unknown said...

I was away from the computer at home for a few days and I missed your stories! Ellen and I are looking at pictures of Piper, Harrison and family and she can already say Piper's name like a pro! Also, I wanted to share with you my cute Ellen story - she started singing her ABC's. After G, it gets a little crazy, but she is doing a great job! We miss you terribly and can't wait for you to get home in just a few short days.

Sue said...

How wonderful to see the pics of all the new families! Sounds like you had a wonderful travel group!